Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Just a Short Update

Just wanted to let everyone know that Jed is doing very well, he is hoping to leave the hospital in a few days, but he will most likely have to stay here in the Phoenix area so he can be seen at the burn center clinic. But he is doing better every day, Jed and Trish wanted me to thank everyone for the support and prayers, they greatly appreciate you all. On our home front Kaija is doing well, and only has to waite eight more days and then she can have the baby. Connor had an appointment with his Cardiologist today and he was given a clean bill of health, the two holes that he had in his heart have closed completely and his heart is as healthy and as normal as any other one year old's heart. So good news all around. I will keep you postes -Chris

3 comments:

Marie said...

Chris Claridge!!!! How the heck are you? It's Marie, maybe you don't remember me?
Anyway, you have a beautiful family!! I hope all goes well with your new little one coming soon. Tell Jed & Trish I said hi and I hope he recovers quickly. What a scary thing to go through.

Terri said...

Hi Doughy! Its Terri. I'm so sorry to hear about Jed. I hope he gets better soon!
That's good news about your baby and his heart. I can tell you all about heart holes that don't close1Hope you're all doing well.
Love,
Terri

Jade said...

I am so glad that Jed is doing well. Jeff told me about it, and I haven't heard a peep since. So, good to hear. Tell Kaija to keep that baby in her belly and outta this crazy world as long as possible :)!! Just kidding. I was always DONE at like 36 weeks, so I know that feeling. Tell her good luck!